- I prepare fresh, delicious whole foods (no processed foods) for the whole family. No one complains and the children love to help prepare it as well!
- I place a strong emphasis on positive structure and routine which helps children sleep more soundly and contributes to overall health and wellness.
- I encourage children to develop an appreciation of the natural world by exploring the outdoors, playing sports, swimming and enjoying sunny Queensland.
- I cultivate and encourage children’s natural creativity through music and art.
- I teach children the importance of being respectful and developing and maintaining strong relationships.
- I focus on developing strong, intelligent children by identifying their skills gaps and providing them with the resources they need to grow.
- I foster well-balanced, happy children who like themselves and are confident in their abilities.
- I teach children to give thanks and bring more gratitude into their lives.
How do I do all of this? Give me a call on 0437 818 289 – I’m happy to let you in on my little secret!